The Foil used by the Flat Bed Foil Printer allows you to personalize your books, notebooks, agenda, contracts, ... It doesn’t matter whether you need to present an offer, a contract, or even yourself in a meeting; with the Flat Bed Foil Printer your work always stand out.
The Flat Bed Foil Printer is a digital printer that prints foil directly from a digital file on any flat surface. Just connect the Flat Bed Foil Printer to your computer, download the software and start printing.
- Easy personalize products in-house
- You can print text, drawings, logos, special font on any flat surface like covers, paper, cardboard, pvc, fabric, …
- It is possible to print on the spine of the covers
- Cost savings: no die needed
- Personalization possible from one piece
- Resolution: 300 x 300 dpi
- 100 m ribbon on one roll
- Print substrates: flat, smooth, semi-smooth and coated surfaces
- Standard foil colors: Metallic Gold, Silver, Black, Blue and Red
- Foil colors for offset printed materials: Metallic Gold, Silver
- Item code: UFPR0000020
- Foil group: B (more info)
About the Foil
The Foil is the original thermal transfer ribbon (TTR) for Flat Bed Foil Printer. Foils shown below are used to print on covers and other materials.
To ensure that the Flat Bed Foil Printer works correctly, we recommend using only the original Foil. The printhead can be damaged when using by non-original foil, especially foils for hot stamping.
Range of application (only smooth surfaces)
|Writing paper/ cardboard||Coated paper||Uncoated paper||PVC||ABS||PE||Extruded acrylic||Smooth leather||Smooth metal||Smooth wood|
|Dimensions||Type||Carrier Thickness||Total Thickness||Food-contact safe||Scratch resistance||Gasoline resistance||Ethanol resistance||Storage temperature||Storage humidity||Recommendations|
|100m x 65mm||Wax-Resin||4.5 µm||7,6 µm||N/A||***||N/A||N/A||+10 up to +35°C||30-80%||Keep away from direct sunlight|
|N/A||No data available (yet)|